We have a Time of Prayer every Friday evening from 6 – 7pm. If you are not able to join us in person, you can set aside the time each week to pray with us wherever you are.
No work of God can go forward without prayer. Believers are encouraged to come and offer thanksgiving and praise to God for all His goodness to us, and to pray for one another, and for the ministries here at Chorley and beyond, not forgetting our persecuted brothers and sisters around the world. If you would like us to pray for you please let us know.
Please continue to pray for the whole congregation, especially those not well.
Points for prayer:
- Give thanks for the Lords loving care
- Outreach program to our local community and all across London
- Our brothers & sisters who are unwell
- The local community
- Our families, neighbours and friends
- Believers all over the world suffering persecution
- The work in Kenya
If you would like to be mentioned for prayer, please contact us.